Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I spy...

love when I spy IKEA furniture in beautiful, well designed spaces. Sure, a lot of IKEA's furniture belongs in post-college grad apartments, but many of their items are worthy of beautiful, designer rooms.

Here are a collection of designer images with IKEA furniture to get you inspired...

I spy: IKEA KARLSTAD sofa & chairs



I spy: IKEA MALM dressers

{beautiful picture from design*sponge}

I spy: IKEA EXPEDIT & LACK 

{by my girl Jamie Meares of Furbish Design}

I spy: IKEA DOCKSTA table


I spy: IKEA LACK bookcase


I spy: IKEA EDLAND bed

1 comments:

Soul Pretty said...

I heart IKEA too...I always find myself defending them...I'm convinced people just need to see their products in an environment where the pieces are not surrounded by other IKEA pieces...and that can't happen if you don't take it home...So seeing it in photos works too. Thanks for the post...

Post a Comment